Active Recreation performs numerous inspections throughout the season including:
- Annual inspections of commercial playground equipment
- Prior – to – use inspections
- Post – repair inspections
- Surface impact testing (available upon request)
Active Recreation is committed to providing their clients with an understanding of the condition and potential hazards of their playspace. Active Recreation in not affiliated with any manufacturer or supplier of playground equipment, therefore, you can be guaranteed an impartial inspection.
What can you expect from an Active Recreation Inspection?
- Easy to read report (generated using the Auditor Park and Playground Software from Reliable Reporting).
- Colour photos of all deficiencies (to assist clients in a visual understanding of the hazard rating assigned to each area and item).
- Deficiencies itemized by hazard rating according to the standard CAN/CSA Z614.
- Recommendations on repairs.
- A post inspection discussion on the findings of the inspection.
As a client, you do not have to wait for the written report to learn about the condition of your equipment. Active Recreation inspectors will remain on site until we have discussed our findings with you and answered your questions. We will follow-up with a written report documenting our findings. Education, coupled with regular inspections, is the key to providing a safe, innovative and challenging playspace for children.